1. Call Stamp Storage for advice on the space you’ll need.
2. Fix the date as far ahead as possible.
3. Tell the post office, gas, electricity and water authorities that you
1. Disassemble the big pieces - keeping the screws etc in labelled bags.
2. Box everything to avoid losing important items.
3. Use strong storage boxes which won’t collapse.
4. Carefully wrap breakable items piece by piece. Put the heaviest items
at the bottom and pad out corners and empty spaces.
5. Label your boxes.
6. Clean out fridges, freezers, ovens and food cupboards, and tape doors
In your storage unit
1. Store largest items first.
2. Fill hollow items i.e. wardrobes with boxes.
3. Label and number all boxes - keep a numbered list, and stack boxes
4. Store appliances clean, with doors wedged open.
5. In a large unit, leave access space down the middle.